InCTF ’11: National Level “Capture the Flag” Ethical Hacking contest
InCTF’11 is from February to March 2011 and is focused exclusively on the student community. You can participate from your own university and no travel is required. No prior exposure or experience in cyber security needed to participate.
What you need to do?
1. Form a team (max five members from your college)
2. Approach a faculty/mentor and request him/her to mentor your team
3. Register online at http://inctf.in
Whats more? There is no registration fee this year!
|25K||The winning team receives a cash prize of Rs. 25000/-|
|20K||The first runner-up team receives a cash prize of Rs. 20000/-|
|15K||The second runners-up team receives a cash prize of Rs. 15000/-|
- Teams are awarded cash prizes of up to 10K based on their performance
- Deserving teams are well awarded. Exciting prizes to be won.
So, what are you waiting for? – It’s simple Register, Learn, Hack!
*Cash prizes are subject to their performance and participation in the CTF round. Only teams who connect to the VPN server and successfully gain points in the CTF round are eligible for prizes